Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The beginning of my reign as Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen 2011!

 www,regalia.org
On October 16th 2011, I was officially crowned as Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen 2011 by Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2012 Elizabeth Fechtel. I really appreciate everyone that came to support me. Special thanks to Regalia for giving me this wonderful Jovani dress and truly making me feel beautiful inside and out. I would also like to thank the Florida board for organizing this amazing event! 
Elizabeth Fechtel, Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2011. You are such a great friend and a wonderful role model!

Mommy, thank you for all of your support.

Megan Clementi, You are the reason I stand where I do today as Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen 2011! Thank you for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment