Wednesday, December 7, 2011

St. Pete Christmas Parade

Thank you so much Lynne Dalton for everything!
Savannah Gribbins
 On Saturday December 3rd, 2011, I was in the St. Pete Parade. I had the privilege of riding in a carriage and spent the morning with Lynne Dalton, many sister queens, and my family! After the parade I attended the Snow Fest held in St. Pete where I talked about my experience at the parade and Snow Fest. I also introduced the next singer, whom happened to be Miss Pinellas County's Outstanding Teen: Julann Baker. I had such a fabulous time and will surely remember this day forever!
Miss, Teens, and their princesses!

Ace, the K-9 partner of fallen Police Officer Jeffery Yaslowitz

Cinderella type of day!

Robert Danielson, Thank you so much for putting together the St. Pete Parade and allowing me to be a part of it!

My family. Merry Christmas!

Speaking at the Snow Fest about my experience at the parade & Snow Fest. I also Introduced the next singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment